Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Beijing Charlie


WHIPPED OFF CENTER

 
Ooh. Auscultating the boiling sewage from the earth's blackened crust.

Goddamnit.
I said I love you.
And all I get back is some metadata
Cockamamie poem about how those certain crushing words
Stick like fetid glue in your moist-full-of-promise throat.

What about your tongue-torque tongue in my moist promising throat
Last night when I said I loved your sorry ass?

Faking feelings is way under rated
in your lovely little-too-honest
poems.
So full of antique gold gilded truth
they don't have space for real kindness. 
Dare I say real emotion or affection?


I repulse you,
you said as you climbed out of bed
Purposely? brushing your stiff stiffening digit
across my face, catching the moonlight in heat.
The love talk took away your freedom, your compulsion to be
Spontaneous
Like warm water flowing over the edges of wooden bowls.
No words, you said.
Well, you only get to make half the rules.
My bowels are fucking over flowing and it won't kill
You to swallow hard
the shallow demand
of making the white-hot lie
sounds of
 "I love you too."

No comments:

Post a Comment